Tuesday, December 20, 2011

independent bar Armani

 Armani Fiori and Armani Dolci, and in August this year is the restaurant, Armani/Aqua, and independent bar Armani/Prive.
Giorgio Armani said "I often pay attention to eastern countries, especially those who can bring the country and wholesale leggings inspired my precious culture. Although I in 1992 into the Hong Kong market, and has been here I have also been successful development and to secure their position, but the city's energy  girls leggings push me, make me feel the need to again for this place with new elements, is a building cover Armani concept store. Hong Kong is a harmonious culture buy leggings  of Chinese and western place, is one the world metropolis and the most dynamic city, it has a kind of exciting, rich charm and hospitable atmosphere and gave

No comments:

Post a Comment